Saturday, July 5, 2014

Playing Catch-Up

I have been silent for a while, but it's because I've been going through a lot of life changes recently. Also, I've been procrastinating on editing photos. I don't know why, it only took 10 minutes for everything ;) And I didn't want to figure out how to make the posts all fun and fancy.

But I HAVE been doing (most) of the monthly challenges the last few months. (Missed out on June, unfortunately.) So incoming in the next few days are a whole FOUR AuralArtists projects! The two from April and May, and two extras!

Today, I start with an extra way back from March.


About a week after mom and I did the clothespin challenge, I went back to visit, and we played with some melty beads. 

























I made a rainbow, for my "colors" theme. A sunflower, because it was spring. And a cat that resembled my clothespin kitty!































Fun times!







No comments:

Post a Comment