Sunday, July 6, 2014

Welcome to Spring!

April's challenge was to make Artist's Trading Cards. 

I've been procrastinating on this one because I didn't want to post it until I sent out the cards. I've been procrastinating on that one even longer, because I didn't know what to say in a letter when I sent them. So I'll just go ahead and post it now.

I call the series "Welcome to Spring".

Mom and I went to the dollar store to look for inspiration, and found these cute stickers. I used who-knows-how-many-years-old homemade paper for the background. Mom was surprised I even remembered we had it!  

There were 4 sets of similar-but-different stickers in the pack. I mix-and-matched from them to come up with two designs, and mirrored them on half the cards. The corner is stitched with a little design, just to add a little pazaz.







































It's not really one color... but it's primarily yellow, pink, and green, so I call it good.

Mom already has hers. I'll send the others out... soon... ish... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment