Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Duct Tape Challenge!

Wandering through the hardware section of our grocery store, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw all the cute new patterns that duct tape now sports. 

It was the penguins that got me first. Julie has a thing for penguins. So I bought it, not knowing what I'd do with it.



Another day, I was at WalMart. They have an even bigger selection of patterned duct tape. I found the polka dots for Jodie. 



And the crazy multi-colored rainbow print for Jeanne. I saw an art project in the making.



If this was to become an AuralArtists challenge, I needed some hearts for myself. But none could be found locally. Amazon.com to the rescue!


So my challenge is ... use your duct tape to create or decorate! I've gathered some pins over on Pinterest to get the creative juices flowing. Do one of them, or use them as a jumping off point. You can add other duct tape to the mix if you like. You can use any other material to go with your project. Just have your duct tape be a focal point of your design. Let's see if we can have our projects done by the end of June or middle of July (since Jodie will be overseas).


Ready ... Set ... GO!








.

No comments:

Post a Comment